Select Page

Leadership Team Support

We are thankful that 75% of our staff’s wages are covered by our business initiatives in Honduras. The other 25% is our leadership who depend on donations from Serve Hope International to meet their daily needs. These include three national families and one family from the United States.

We are striving to become more sustainable as we grow, thus eliminating this need in the future. Thank you for your consideration!

Your Donation
Details
Payment
Your Total Donation: 0

817-715-9540

info@servehope.net

P.O. Box 196102,

Dallas, TX 75219

For daily updates visit:

Stay up to date with Serve Hope International

©2019 Serve Hope International. All Rights Reserved.